Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A New Ride

We sold our car last week.  I really hated to have to get rid of it, but we really needed something a little bigger.  I could have fit one more car seat into our Mazda CX-9, for a total of 5 car/booster seats.  The main problem was that their wasn't much space to put groceries in, much less to take a trip of any length.  Not that we are planning any trips right now, since our baby is due this month.  So now I have a "new to us" truck.  It is a GMC Yukon and it will fit 5 car/booster seats just fine, with one seat to spare.  It also has a nice large area behind that seats for me to put my groceries, stroller and anything else I might want to put back there.  It's a little different to drive.  Isn't any new vehicle?  I'm sure I will adjust quickly.  It's a little different having to climb into the middle seat to fasten Felicity's seat belt.  She thinks its fun for me to get in next to her.

2 comments:

  1. What color is it? Did you name it yet? Is it a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is "tan". It's previous name was Pete and I don't know if we will rename it or keep the same name.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.