Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shooting Stars

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."

Last night Jeff and I sat out in our back yard looking at the stars and talking about the depth of the heavens and how God created everything just perfect so we could live here on earth.  While we were looking at the stars we saw several "shooting stars"  in an hours time.  Two of them flashed right toward us and looked as if someone were taking our picture from space using a camera with a really bright flash.

1 comment:

  1. I like that idea. Maybe God was taking a picture of you guys admiring His handiwork. :-)

    PS> Can you tell I'm catching up on my blog reading?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.