Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Black Raspberry Ice Cream

This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors.  I remember as a child occasionally getting to pick an ice cream cone flavor at the mall.  I think I always picked the purple one.  Then when I worked at Pop's Place in high school and college it was still one of my favorite flavors.  Then I got married and pregnant with Kent.  I craved this flavor of ice cream and couldn't find it ANYWHERE.  This summer I was excited to find Black Raspberry ice cream at my local grocery store.  I thoroughly enjoyed each bucket of it.  Sadly, it was only a seasonal flavor and is no longer available.  Dreyer's,  if you read this could you please make more next year?!!!??

P.S.  I have found occasional black raspberry swirl/chocolate chunk/vanilla combos, but they aren't the same.

1 comment:

  1. Kroger has a version called Black Raspberry Chocolate chunk. It is very good in my book.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.