Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Learning about Pearl Harbor

This week on of the books we borrowed from the library was "Attack on Pearl Harbor: The True Story of the Day America Entered World War II" by Shelley Tanaka.


 Kent picked it up to read right away after we arrived home.  Later that day he said to me, "Mommy, I want to take a trip to Hawaii to go to Pearl Harbor on December 7th so we can see them throw all the flowers in the water to remember all the people who died.  I think that would be really cool."

Guess what Kent, I think that would be cool too.  A history lesson would be a great reason to visit Hawaii.

*I am not affiliated with Amazon.com.  I just put a link to them because I used their picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I like the way Kent thinks! I need a history lesson, too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.