Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Knowing My Children - Katy



How old are you?  "6"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "reading"

What do you like about it?  "Because I want to know if Reddy Fox is going to get shot again or not."

What is your least favorite thing about school?  "copywork"
Why?  "Because I have to copy a whole bunch of stuff."

What is your favorite color?  "Light pink - like hot pink.  A really light pink is my favorite color."

What is something you like to do?  "Paint...no, bake.  I like to make a whole bunch of stuff."

What is the last book you read for fun?  "Samantha Learns a Lesson"

What is your favorite food?  "chocolate cake"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "Go out for lunch."

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "bake food"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "I like to play star wars with Kent.  I like to help Kaomi play my leapfrog.  I like to give Clark toys and make him laugh.  I like to play with Felicity in her bed and get her out of bed when I am allowed.  I like to help her get her stuff out of her bed, too.

What is something you don't like?  "somebody taking away what I'm playing with"

What is you favorite article of clothing? "my cupcake shirt and my pink skirt"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "I like hugs and kisses."

What is your favorite art medium?  "glitter, stickers, and paint"

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I like to play games and stay up late.  I like to ride my bicycle.  I like to help people."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a Zookeeper"

What is something you would like to do that you haven't done before or haven't done in a long time?  "Bake, I haven't done that in a really long time.  I'd like to have a fire out in the back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.