Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Toddler and Preschool Box Series

I've used toddler and preschool boxes for the last couple years.  I used one box for each child who needed one and put several activities in it.  This year because Clark is so busy, I'm changing up what we are doing.

I will still have an everyday box for both Felicity and Clark, but we will also have other boxes to use each day of the week.  Each day we have a generic box and then a box that is geared toward Clark and a box that is geared toward Lissie.  They are definitely welcome to share each others boxes, too.  I'm going to share over the next six weeks what each box contains and how we use it to help keep our toddler and preschooler engaged while we are trying to keep the older kids focused on their own lessons.

Join me on Tuesdays for our Toddler and Preschool Box Ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.