Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quote about Patience

I was reading over at The Legacy of Home and this quote caught my attention and I wanted to share it with you.
"One of the greatest things I have learned as a homemaker and mother, is to have incredible patience with life.  One must never act on emotion - never in the moment.  Time is needed to pray, or to consider.  Having simple, quiet days at home, has made this all very clear to me.  Through a trusting patience in the Lord, we have a great contentment. Worries tend not to linger. They fade away as quickly as they came. "
                                                                                           -Mrs. White on Simple Days at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.