Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

34 Weeks of Clean: Week 20 - Bedrooms 3+

This week has been the week to work on the other bedrooms in the house.  I helped Kaomi and Katy go through their drawers and take out the winter clothes so they have room for their summer clothes.  Now when I walk into their room if I see their drawers left open I know they didn't close it, rather than not being able to close it because they had more clothes than fit.

I decided to work in the nursery.  Clark helped me pick up the toys and I sorted them into go upstairs, put away downstairs, giveaway and of course left what was staying in the room for now.  I have a whole reuasable grocery bag full of items that either belong upstairs to other people or are being re-homed with like objects upstairs.  Then I vacuumed and Kaomi helped to move the furniture around.  I moved Quinn's bed to the other side of the room and grouped the nursery items more together.  This is still Quinn's room.  I had planned on him moving upstairs to adjust to Kent and Clark's room this month, but even though he sleeps fine in his toddler bed he still gets up at least once a night.  I don't want him to fall down the stairs when he is trying to come to visit Jeff and I in the middle of the night.  He hasn't slept through the night very often since he was born.  Maybe he'll learn eventually.




My nephew also came over and helped pull weeds from my gardens.  I'm beginning to think I won't get anything planted, but I don't want them to be full of weeds either.  Kent helped pull the weeds, too.






Week 21 - Hall Closet is the next challenge.  Since I already did our hall closet I'm supposed to clean the bathrooms.



Bonus Picture:  My husband and his helpers who set up the porta-crib a few weeks ago in our bedroom.




1 comment:

  1. You are still hanging in there- way to go! It is always more fun when you have helpers, isn't it? Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.