Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Juggling and Water Balloons

We went to the library yesterday.  They were having a special summer program.  We had a lot of fun watching David Slick juggle and do a little bit of magic.  He did a great job interacting with the kids in the audience.  He holds a Guinness world record in juggling three objects for twelve hours.

So I went home and filled up water balloons.  Kaomi had fun helping hand me the next balloon for me to fill up.  I thought maybe I would have the kids practice trying to juggle them.  It was too hot, so I decided to wait until later to get the water balloons and kids outside.  We went outside after dinner.  I decided just to have the kids throw them at each other.  First we all threw our balloons at Kent, then Kaomi.  Next we threw them at Felicity, she thought it was funny, until she dropped her water balloon and it broke.  I gave her another.  Then we all threw our water balloons at Katy.  Daddy came outside with cold water in his squirt gun and started squirting us, so we all threw our next water balloons at Daddy.  Then they all threw water balloons at me.  Daddy got the last water balloon and played eenie, meanie, miny, moe to see who he would break it on.  It ended up being Kent, so I threw the water that was left in my dishpan, where I had stored the water balloons, on Katy and Kaomi.  Then Daddy got out the hose and everyone got out some water pistols and ran around having fun.  Even Felicity had fun with Daddy squirting her.  Clark stayed inside missing out on all our fun. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It sounds like everyone had a fun time. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine all the squealing and laughter! You put a big smile on my face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling, smiling,smiling!!! You go Fun Mom - making memories is my favorite! BTU, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.