Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Finally Time

We put our home up for sale last week.  We've been feeling the crunch of people in our home.  We hadn't originally planed on staying here forever, but I will be sad to see it go.  I like our little house.  We are also excited about signing the papers tonight to get our new home built with an estimated move-in sometime in May.  Hopefully our current home will sell in a reasonable amount of time and our new home will have fine "sailing" for the building process.  We really want to be in it before the new baby comes sometime in June.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the exciting move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm excited for you! Can you email me floor plans for your new house? Those things make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.