|current fabric stash and patterns|
I worked on going through the fabric I had and pulled out several pieces that I had purchased for our previous home and never made the item it was intended for and the fabric doesn't have the same vision in this house. I put them in the giveaway box. I went through my scrap box and organized my scraps by color and threw away several scraps that were too small to do anything with. I was able to put the lid on my scrap box again and still have a little space for any new scraps that may come along. I worked in the closet and was able to condense my fabric stash into a much smaller space than it had been taking up. I also labeled the boxes so I will hopefully be able to more easily find what I am looking for. We are still working on turning the gameroom into a playroom, so one of my chests of craft supplies for school was moved into the office. I don't need little hands getting into paint and other small items. I tossed several plastic items into the recycle bin and some patterns and other crafty items into the giveaway box. I hope to spend some more time in this room getting the bed cleared off this week.
|Kent's room rearranged|
Week 15's challenge is the master bedroom. Mine is in deplorable shape and I've been looking forward to getting a chance to tackle it. It may take more than one week, but I'm sure planning on it looking much improved from its current state of catch all.