Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Knowing My Children - Felicity



How old are you? "I 2"

What is your favorite story?  magazines with cool pictures

What is your favorite toy? "American doll"

What is your favorite color?  "brown, pink" (her shirt was brown and pink)

What is something you like to do?  "upstairs play"

What is the last book you read for fun?  Fetch the Ball, Biscuit

What is your favorite food?  "butter sammies" (peanut butter and jelly)

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "Daddy white chairs" (rock in the white rocking chair)

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "Cora's house"  (Walk to Cora's house.)

What do you like to do with your siblings?  play outside



What is something you don't like?  potatoes

What is you favorite article of clothing?  hairbows

Do you like hugs or kisses?  both, but she'll come if I offer her a hug

What is your favorite art medium?  "pencil"

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I like colors, pencils"  (I want to color with a pencil.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "I color" (Maybe she'll be an artist.)

What is something you would like to do that you haven't done before or haven't done in a long time?  ride in Daddy's truck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.