Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Knowing My Spouse - Jeff




How old are you?  I rolled doubles, I'm 33.

What is your favorite thing about work?  I always like starting new projects.

What is your least favorite thing about work?  When I make mistakes.  That's what I like the least.

What is your favorite color?  blue

What is something you like to do?  play the guitar


What is the last book you read?  Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson

What is your favorite movie? I'd have to say "Courageous" at this point.

What is your favorite food?  It used to be pumpkin pie, but since I've gone gluten free it's the Chipotle Tabasco Sauce.

What do you like to do with your wife?  work on puzzles

What do you like to do with your children?  I like to drive them places in my truck and watch them play in the front yard.  I like to sing with them and read Bible stories to them.

What is something you don't like?  Driving in traffic...oh, stop lights, too.

What is you favorite article of clothing?  blue jeans

Do you like hugs or kisses?  hugs

What is your favorite art medium?  Pencil and paper or excel spread sheets.  I also like to draw things in CADD software - 3D modeling.

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  I believe our society has destroyed the idea of a man and his role in society as a leader of the family.  I'm rebelling against society's ideal that men and women are not the same and their roles are not the same either.  I intend to do every thing I can to change that.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a good Daddy!

What is something you would like to do that you haven't done before or haven't done in a long time?  Travel around the United States.  Go to Hawaii.

What is your favorite holiday? I think my favorite Holiday is Christmas, because of all the memories.

Linked with:

Photobucket  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.