Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shamrock Shuffle

Yesterday we participated in a Shamrock Shuffle at our local intermediate school.  Our neighbor's 5th grade class was having a contest to see which class could bring the most people, so she asked us if we could come.  We all were supposed to wear green.  We walked/ran the 1.7 miles of the race with Felicity and Clark in their strollers.  Kaomi rode part of the time on the back of Felicity's stroller.  Katy walked most of the way and ran a little and Kent ran for most of the last half mile.  It's nice that Jeff had the day off, because I'm don't think I would have attempted it by myself with all the kids

Here are the kids ready to go.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.