Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Knowing My Children - Kaomi



How old are you?  "four"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "Playing with my preschool box."  What do you like about it?  "Because its my favorite thing in school.  It has all the fun stuff."

What is your least favorite thing about school?  "I like everything."

What is your favorite color?  "pink and purple"

What is something you like to do?  "color a hello kitty picture"

What is the last book you read for fun?  "Mommy is reading me 'Meet Kit'."

What is your favorite food?  "cornbread"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "learn to play angry birds"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "make a recipe"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "Play peek-a-boo with Clark.  With Lissie play train as follow the leader.  Play nicely with Kent and Katy and sharing.  Play Duplo Legos nicely."



What is something you don't like?  "asparagus"

What is you favorite article of clothing?  "dresses"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "tickles"

What is your favorite art medium?  "paint with pink and purple"

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "nope"


What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a farmer girl"

What is something you would like to do that you haven't done before or haven't done in a long time?  "play with my dollhouse stuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.