Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Current Books

Yesterday, I finished reading "The Duggars: 20 and counting".  It has a lot of information I found useful and I may just have to add the book to my personal library.  It shows their faith and trust in God and God's blessing on them throughout the whole story.

Next up is:  "Things I Wish I'd Known Sooner: Personal Discoveries of a Mother of Twelve" by Jaroldeen Edwards.

Continuing:  "Interwoven: A Pioneer Chronicle".  I've been enjoying this piece of History.

Have a I mentioned that I love our Library System.  We have a small library that is in a Consortium with many other small Libraries.  I can go online and search for whatever book I want and put a hold on it then pick it up when it arrives at my library.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Duggars' TV show, but it is very popular around here.

    I just finished a fiction series by Charlene Ann Baumbich called Dearest Dorothy that I LOVED! It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.