Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New School Schedule

Today we started a new school schedule that I am hoping will help ease up on some of the prep I was doing for teaching.  I have combined Kent and Katy in Bible and Poetry.  We were already doing music/singing together and we will continue that.  I am also using a larger chunk of time each day to spend with each child and we will work on certain subjects during their assigned times while the other children are working on individual work, helping with younger siblings or playing quietly.  So far both Felicity and Clark are doing a good job taking naps during our morning school hours.  I'm not sure what Kent thinks of the change as he will now be doing the same Bible and Poetry that he did last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.