Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

9th Anniversary

Today Jeff and I have been married for 9 years.  We've loved a lot, learned a lot, listened a lot and lugged a lot (of kids).
We're praying for many more years together where we continue to love, learn, listen and lug.

Our Anniversary dinner will be beans and cornbread.  Jeff's already forgiven me for not thinking about our anniversary when I planned our menu for this week.  I'm trying to make it special by making the beans a 4 bean mix and making a special dessert as well.

UPDATE:  Jeff stopped and got our favorite mexican as takeout.  So just the kids had beans and cornbread and Jeff got them some nachos locos to share as well.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your special dinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you we did. Jeff stopped and brought home our favorite Mexican takeout food.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.