Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Verse to Reflect on for the Year

For the last several years I've been choosing a verse from my Bible reading to remember throughout the year.  I'm not sure why this verse stands out to me this year, but it's the one that God keeps drawing my mind back to.


Exodus 6:7       
 
"I will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out from under the Egyptians."
  Exodus 6:7          

1 comment:

  1. I really like the thought of a verse to focus on for the year. That's a really great idea :) I may have to see about picking one out myself for the family!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.