Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Is That Clark?

This morning Jeff was getting Felicity and Clark ready fro church and I was getting breakfast ready for the kids as they came into the kitchen.

Felicity was dressed for Church and came in to get her breakfast.  She was sitting in her chair eating raisins and cheerios when Clark came into the Kitchen.

She looked at Clark, who was dressed in a button up shirt and khaki pants, and loudly asked, "Is THAT Clark?"

I looked over at Clark and said, "yes."

Then Felicity loudly said, "He looks like a man."


Here he is from December wearing the same shirt.  I didn't take any pictures of him today.


Linked with:

Raising Arrows       

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! He does look sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute:) They do grow up too fast:) Adorable when their siblings notice them growing up too:)

    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.