Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Hug

Today I stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things that were on my list.  While I was there a lady about 10-15 years my senior came around the corner.  When she saw us she smiled and our conversation went like this.

Lady:  I love kids.  Are they all yours?
Me: Yes (with a smile)
Lady:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.  You are so blessed.  You must be a great mom.
Me:  Thank you, it is definitely an effort in patience.
Lady:  You must be a very patient person.
Me: Actually, I'm not, that's why it's an effort, but I do love them all.
Lady:  (said something I didn't get) then walked away.  As she took a few steps, she suddenly turned and said I just have to give you a hug.  Is that okay?
 Me:  Yes...Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.