Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Saturday with the Kids

This Saturday I was shopping with Kent, Katy, Kaomi, and Quinn.  First we went to Burlington Coat Factory.  I was looking for a nice dress for Katy mostly, but Kaomi would've liked one too.  We didn't find anything we liked in the right size.  The selection was slim this time, but we did find a long skirt for each girl.  Then we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I was looking at a couple things and was trying to decide what I wanted to get.  I came home with a food dehydrator and an immersion blender.  The other things I'm interested in will wait for another day.  Then we went to Target to pick up the few groceries on my list for the week.  While I was in the produce department finishing up I was looking at the asparagus and noticed the good price on it, so I thought I should get some.  I asked the kids what they thought about having asparagus with our dinner one night this week and they all chimed in "YESSSS!!!  We like asparagus, let's get it."  I like having kids who like different kinds of vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.