Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hi!

I've been pretty quiet around my blog lately.  We had an irrigation system installed.  My parents (Pa and Mimi) came to visit in April.  Kent and Jeff have had birthdays.  The kids have been playing outside more.  I've been spending much of my computer time getting some stuff ready for next year's school.  Quinn is growing and Clark is busy like normal.  I finally downloaded the pictures on my camera from the last month, so now all the blog posts in my head to go with some of the pictures can be written or forgotten.  Clark got hand, foot and mouth disease and shared it with Felicity and Kaomi.  I think the older kids were spared the disease, unless they show signs of it in the next day or two.  Hopefully, you'll get to see some of the activities we've done over the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.