Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Handmade Christmas

We have been very busy this month making Christmas presents.  I have been enjoying spending one on one time with each one of my children and my husband as we complete the projects of their choice.  I wasn't sure if we would be able to get everything done on time, but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  My goal for the kids is to have their projects completed by Saturday.  That means we only have three days to finish.  I think we might make it.  We have been busy hammering, stirring, painting, gluing, building, stuffing and sewing.  I'm unable to show you any actual pictures of products due to their secretive nature, but I did get a couple of action shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.