Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Knowing My Children - Quinn 2013



How old are you?  10 1/2 months

What size clothes do you wear?  12-18 months,  but that seems soon to change

What is your favorite subject in school?  any subject that I can interupt

What is your least favorite subject in school?  The subject that Mommy puts me in bed while they have fun in the other room is my least favorite.

What is your favorite color?  My assigned color is brown and my favorite blanket it blue with brown trim and a monster on it.

What is something you like to do?  eat, crawl and pull books off the shelf

What is the last book you read for fun?  I read a book that sings and has a light up button on it.  It is one of the few books Mommy lets me have all by myself.

What is your favorite food?  I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.  I wish I could eat what everyone else is having on their plate.

What do you like to do with Daddy?  cuddle and sing with him

What do you like to do with Mommy?  eat and laugh

What do you like to do with your siblings?  smile and scream and touch their faces

What is something you don't like?  being roughed up by my siblings

What is your favorite article of clothing?  Daddy likes me in overalls.



Do you like hugs or kisses?  definitely both

What is something that you are thankful for?  snuggles with Mommy in the middle of the night

Is there anything else that you want me to know about you?  I like to scream really loud.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Maybe I'll be a chef since I like to eat.

What do you want for Christmas?  I like to have fun.  I would like to be able to read more books all by myself.  As long as there is good food available for me to eat and milk for me to drink and people to hold me I will be content.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.