Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 27 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

We use binders to help us organize the school papers that each of the children have.  The older kids have 3" binders and the toddler/preschooler have 1" binders.  At the beginning of each new school year everyone decorates a cover page for their binder for the year.  I put tabbed dividers in them to separate the different subjects from which each child will have papers.    The binders help us to find completed work quickly if we need it and it helps keep the paper trail combined.  I have a drop box for completed, corrected papers that we put them in and then I sort and file them in the binders when I get a chance.  Every week works well to file the papers in binders, but more often than not there are a couple weeks worth of papers to file when I stop to do it.

2013-2014 school binders

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.