Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Knowing My Children - Clark 2013






How old are you?  2 1/2

What is your favorite subject in school?  "ctivity box" (activity)

What do you like about it? "train "ctivity""

What is your favorite story?  I like most stories, unless they are long.

What is your favorite color?  "black"

What is the last book you read for fun?  truck

What is your favorite food?  "tacos"

What is something you like to do?  "play trucks and football"



What is your favorite article of clothing?  "shorts"

What is something you do not like?  "pants"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "go in Daddy's truck"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "work on me projict"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  tackle Kent, play with Lissie, play in the car that the girls can push me around the house, give hugs to everyone

Do you like hugs or kisses?  hugs

What is something you are thankful for?  "helcopors"  (helicopters)

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  I'm learning to go potty.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "have a beard"

What do you want for Christmas?  "helcopor"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.