Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Knowing My Children - Kaomi 2013




How old are you?  "six"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "reading"

What do you like about it?  "I like to read interesting stories."

What is your least favorite thing about school?  "Math"      Why?  "cause it's way too hard for me"
How come you do it really easy then?  "Well, I don't know."

What is your favorite color?  "blue"

What is the last book you read for fun?  "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"

What is your favorite food?  "birthday cake"

What is something you like to do?  "play with Quinky"

What is your favorite article of clothing?  "all skirts"



What is something you do not like?  "having to work"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "play games with him"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "read a book"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "play games"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "kisses"

What is something you are thankful for?  "my family"

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I like to read and eat and color."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a cowgirl"

What do you want for Christmas?  "a rocking horse"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.