Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Knowing My Children - Felicity 2013



How old are you?  "thr-eeee"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "learning about God"

What do you like about it?  "It will make us happy."

What is your favorite story?  "The Mary and Joseph nativity"

What is your favorite color?  "pink"

What is the last book you read for fun?  "One Wintry Night"    -She just looked at the pictures.

What is your favorite food?  "Peanut butter and jelly and bread"

What is something you like to do?  "play with dolls"

What is your favorite article of clothing?  "wear dresses"






What is something you do not like?
"I don't like the book The Twelve Days of Christmas, it's boring."

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "play cars"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "do projects"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "be nice to them", "play cars and trucks with them", and "read stories to Quinn"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "hugs...and kisses"

What is something you are thankful for?  "cake"

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I don't like all of this choices.  We can do some of those tomorrow.  Okay?"    -She was talking about these questions.
"I love having a birthday."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a princess"  Anything else?  "I love reading books, and I love going to the playground, and I love finding animals at the zoo."

What do you want for Christmas?  "I want...hmm...I like a watch for Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.