Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Knowing My Children - Kent 2013


How old are you?  "nine years old"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "That would be...there's one part in science I like, but probably the most favorite part right now is mystery for reading."

What do you like about it?  "because I can help solve mysteries"

What is your least favorite thing about school?  "That would be...math sometimes.  I don't really like space that much so it's part of science."     Why?  "because I don't want to go to space and float around like that.  I don't like math because I don't understand everything.  I like to figure it out on my own and not ask for help."    Does that work out for you?  "Well, not really."

What is your favorite color?  "Green, I have a few, but my most favorite is pretty much green."



What is the last book you read for fun?  "Mandie and the Invisible Trouble Maker"

What is your favorite food?  "birthday cake"

What is something you like to do?  "watch football!"

What is your favorite article of clothing?  "Socks, I guess, I don't really like any of them.  One of them I thing is weird though.  You wear it all the time unless you change it."

What is something you do not like?  "watching the Denver Broncos lose in a football game"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "play Halo"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "watch a movie"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "play card games"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "um, hugs"

What is something you are thankful for?  "I am thankful for Daddy."



Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I like the number 9 and the number 3 and the number 27, because it is made of 3 9's."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a football player or a soldier"

What do you want for Christmas?  "A Halo Lego set or a pet dog (which probably won't happen)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.