Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Knowing My Children - Katy 2013




How old are you?  "eight"

What is your favorite subject in school?  "reading"

What do you like about it?  "I like to read."

What is your least favorite thing about school?  "math"      Why?  "because it is hard, especially third grade math"

What is your favorite color?  "red"

What is the last book you read for fun?  "um...I'm working on it.  It's Winnie the Pooh's Stories for Christmas."

What is your favorite food?  "hmm...still thinking...chicken legs"

What is something you like to do?  I like to draw pictures and write stories, especially about horses."

What is your favorite article of clothing?  "This horse shirt."



What is something you do not like?  "chores"

What do you like to do with Daddy?  "play games like a matching game or skip-bo"

What do you like to do with Mommy?  "color"

What do you like to do with your siblings?  "play hide and seek and tag"

Do you like hugs or kisses?  "both"

What is something you are thankful for?  "The pilgrims since they had the first Thanksgiving."

Is there anything else you want me to know about you?  "I like horses."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "a writer"

What do you want for Christmas?  "The Molly movie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.