Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Found: The Missing Piece

Last weekend we started building a puzzle that Katy gave me for Christmas.  We finished the puzzle except for one piece.  We searched repeatedly trying to find the piece.  I had about given up finding it and was beginning to wonder if it came missing the piece before we ever opened the box.

This morning when I was getting ready to put Clark in his car seat I decided to straighten the blanket that I put under him as it was rather scrunched up.  When I shook the wrinkles out of the blanket the puzzle piece fell on the floor.

All this tine Clark has probably been laughing at our contorting efforts to find the piece we never suspected him of hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.