Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kent! - 2012

Kent is 8 today!!!  It is so hard to believe that he is getting so old.  He's been planning/wanting a Lego Star wars birthday for a whole year now!  This is special birthday because I've told them that when they turn 8 they can have a "party" with a few friends.  With today being science class we decided that we would just have a small family party tonight.  He wanted to have his cousins spend the night and we invited them to join us tomorrow for a day at the Ft. Worth Zoo and then they can spend the night.  He'll have his Lego Star Wars cake tonight with our family.


I have a few pictures for this post, but will have to add them later...I have to finish decorating his cake while the littlest ones are down for nap-time.  The pictures are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.