Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Quotes



This morning before breakfast I convinced Jeff to go swimming with me.  We left the older Kids inside working on their chores.  Katy opened the door and called out to us, "You guys are acting like little kids."


Jeff to me:  "If you squirt me I'm going to dunk you."


We were driving by a water tower that had the Texas flag painted in it and Felicity saw it and said, "There's the star of America!"


We went to the 4th of July parade.  There was a large group of loud motorcycles.  Katy told us later, "They made my heart beat so fast that I thought I was gonna die."


We were waiting for the fireworks to start and Kent saw one somewhere behind us.  He yelled, "Awesome!!"


When I asked Kaomi about the 4th of July.  She said she liked the parade and fireworks the best.  While talking about the fireworks she said, "I was a little scared at first, but then I wasn't."


Clark didn't actually say much, but he thought Uncle Eric's brisket was good enough to have more, Grammy's cupcake was completely eaten, and he enjoyed playing with Uncle Anthony and sitting with Aunt Heidi outside.  He's full of lively antics and pretty much goes all in to whatever he is doing.


Quinn just wanted his morning nap.  So he fussed a little and then covered up his face and was gone.

2 comments:

  1. Were you at the Denton parade? We were there!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.