Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 1 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

Monday this week I wasn't prepared to start school with the kids.  I knew that we needed to get back to work so we started with Bible and then we moved on to English.  For English we wrote notes to some people we know who were in the hospital.  We talked about how we could try to cheer up someone who might not be having a fun day.  We used cards, stickers, paper, stencils and coloring utensils.  Then we went to the library for story and craft time.  When we came home we had some fall decorations to hang in our entry way from the storytime craft.  After lunch, we took the cards that we made and went to visit one of the people we knew who was in the hospital and we gave the other packet of cards to a nurse to deliver to the other person we knew who wasn't allowed to have visitors.  In the evening on Mondays while Jeff and Kent are at CSB we are working on a Girl's Bible Study with my girls, my sister-in-law, and my nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.