Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 10 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

Sometimes our homeschool days can be frustrating.  Yesterday it seemed like everyone except Quinn got up on the wrong side of the bed.  There was constant bickering between themselves, arguing with me, grumbling, and it seemed like everyone had gone deaf.  I would give an instruction and it wouldn't get followed.  We were volunteering in the church classrooms and no one seemed to want to help.  If I told them what I expected they either flat out didn't do it, seemed to pretend not to hear me, or turned right around and asked me what they were supposed to do.  It is frustrating to repeat yourself multiple times.  Especially when you see their eyes start to glaze over and you know they aren't paying attention to you, again.  Clark and Lissie were in defiance/disobedience mode all day, too.  I felt like I was in constant correction mode and it didn't even seem that they would get the fact that they weren't obeying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.