Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 8 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

I really like that our curriculum is laid out with easy to follow plans for each day.  I have found that when I write out our plans for the week we can flow through our days more efficiently.  I have a laminated page with our together classes as well as one for each child which has space for me to write for each individual assignment.  I use a dry erase marker, but a wet erase marker would work just as well.  When I've taken the time to write our plan out the children can check their own sheet easily to see what they can work on or what they may need to do with me.  I check off what has been completed and at the end of the day if there is something that still needs to be finished I circle it so we know to work on that  before continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.