Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Counting it Joy in November - Week 2

1.  Serving others who really appreciated the thoughtfulness.
2. Kent getting to spend a day with Daddy at the office.
3.  Katy initiated play with items that aren't available for playing with whenever someone want to use them - this kept four children occupied for a while and gave me a chance to think straight again after a crazy start to the morning.
4.  Having a rough Sunday morning - we didn't make it for church, but had family Bible time instead.  We did made it to Sunday School.
5.  Smoke coming out of the oven - means that we enjoyed homemade pizza recently and it dripped all over the bottom of the oven.
6.  Kent helping Clark put his jacket on so they could play outside.
7.  "I'm Sorry" and "I forgive you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.