Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 19 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

I'm tired.  Quinn likes to keep night time hours and some days I find it hard to teach school because I am so tired.  When this happens I have the kids work on the things that requires less of me.  I still teach math and give guidance as needed, but if I try to read history, storytime or science I struggle to keep my eyes open.  We will read them the next day.  I try hard to keep my attitude positive, because if I don't I will find myself yelling at the kids and that is destructive to the whole day.  On tired days I pray, just to keep me going.  The subjects that have the most work still get done and I still have a pile of work to correct, which I may or may not get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.