Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 24 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

I have a large whiteboard that we use for school.  Sometimes I use it for teaching purposes and sometimes I write assignments or copywork on it for the older kids.  I also write messages pertaining to school on it.  Yesterday I wrote the following message:


Starting Monday we are OFF school until after Christmas!
Have a great vacation working on homemade presents.
(That means you'll be busy hammering, stirring, tying, etc.)
I was still in the gameroom when Katy came in and saw there was a new message.  She was so excited that she started jumping up and down and flailing her arms.  I think she might have wanted to yell excitedly, but it was quiet time and that wouldn't have been the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.