Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 16 in Our Homeschool - Fall 2013

This whole week I've felt like I haven't been on top of school.  Partly, because I didn't make my weekly plans.  When those days happen I try to make sure we are just doing the basics.  This week we've worked on English Grammar, some writing,  a little math, reading, storytime and a little bit of science.  I know when we stay on top of these subjects we can catch up again easily in science and history, when we get back to our regular schedule.  In place of some of our school we've had low key days, Legos, a show from Netflix or two, more play, working on keeping house, sewing, play-doh,  errands, and getting ready for and packing shoe-boxes.  This is the time of year when I want to take a back seat and enjoy the season right before Thanksgiving and leading up to Christmas, but I know that in order to have a month off in December we need to make sure we are still getting enough work done each school day to not get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.