Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Mess

Yesterday it was like this:




School went fine.  We painted.  Felicity was crying over everything.  Lunch ended up on the floor, with a broken pot handle and a hole in the linoleum.  I'm not really sure how.  I was trying to add the cheese sauce to the pasta and the next thing I know it was on the floor.  There was enough pasta left in the pot for the kids to eat cold with their veggies by the time I finished cleaning up sometime after 1:00 pm.  I ate veggies with dip.

Afternoon school went fine and I was starving by snack time.  We had apples with peanut butter sauce.

I was really looking forward to supper.  I was making broccoli and eggs.  In between changing diapers and being a mom the eggs were not edible, so I sprinkled the cheese on the broccoli and gave the kids broccoli and buttered bread for dinner.  Jeff came home to a plate of broccoli with cheese at his spot.  I ate my broccoli and some trail mix.

I was rather disappointed.  I mean, who wouldn't be after two ruined meals, a hole in the linoleum and the pot I use the most with a broken handle.

Later I ate some crackers with peanut butter.

    Life: unmasked button     

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.