Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bountiful Basket #6







This week we ordered an organic basket (on left) and a conventional basket (on right) and 9-grain bread.

We've been enjoying our baskets and having lots of produce to eat raw or use in recipes both old and new. 

This week so far we have had bananas, apples, yams and carrots in our beef stew, and cucumbers.

I'm looking forward to making some kind of gluten free dessert with the limes, if you have any ideas please let me know what I could do with them in the comments.  The pears are ripe now, so we are looking forward to having them with lunch tomorrow.  I'm planning on making some guacamole, as well.

1 comment:

  1. instead of lemon bars try it with lime adding in a bit of zest for color.
    You look great as a swimmers mom!Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers and reading your comments.